The RISE Association (Resource Initiative & Society for Education) is a national association dedicated to supporting the healthplan and provider organizations involved in the healthcare reform movement, particularly those involved in the government programs markets such as Medicare Parts C & D, Affordable Care Act health insurance exchanges, special needs plans for dually-eligible individuals, Medicaid plans for needy populations, Accountable Care Organizations and MACRA initiatives.
RISE Vision and Mission
To build a community and an educational system that promotes successful careers for professionals who are advancing the Triple Aim of healthcare. RISE provides:
- A forum to build professional identity and a network of colleagues
- A platform to capture and share knowledge and insights
- A venue to develop and share benchmarks and document best practices
- Career track development support
- A channel for building alliances, partnerships and affiliations that fulfill the vision
RISE is the first national association totally dedicated to supporting healthcare professionals who aspire to meet the challenges of the emerging landscape of accountable care and healthcare reform. We strive to serve our members on four fronts: Education, Industry Intelligence, Networking and Career Development.
- Education: Through cutting-edge conferences, webcast presentations, job-specific educational curricula, and industry-driven library resources, RISE provides our members with the crucial information they need to stay ahead of the curve. We also actively apply to industry credentialing organizations to ensure that professionals optimize every opportunity our programs offer to earn CEUs.
- Industry Intelligence: RISE brings the marketplace to members in a collaboration between technical experts, solutions vendors and expert speakers.
- Networking: RISE members make valuable connections with other healthcare professionals from across the nation, from every section of the industry. Through meaningful networking opportunities and roundtables, RISE brings together multiple perspectives and facilitates highly interactive discussion between professionals. Members hear the best (and worst) practices directly from their peers, and gain valuable insight into market trends.
- Career Development: RISE members will have access to support tools, career-oriented curricula and networking to enhance their job skills and career tracks.
Who Should Join:
RISE was designed to bring together healthcare professionals from all industry segments whose job functions are directly impacted by the continuing evolution of accountable healthcare financing and delivery, health care reform developments and emerging topics.
Members include professionals working for:
- Health Plans
- Physician Organizations, Medical Groups, IPAs
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Management Services Organizations & practice management
- Hospitals & integrated delivery systems
- Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care and Chronic Care Facilities
- Medical homes
- Sole proprietors or independent consultants
- People who are in transition between jobs that would otherwise qualify them for standard membership
With a range of positions: C-Suite roles, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Professional Staff for
- Quality assurance / improvement
- Care Coordination, Medical Management, Population Health
- HEDIS, Stars, Quality Measurement or Marketplace/QRS
- HCC coding & revenue
- Risk adjustment and financial management
- Compliance and government relations
- Medical informatics
- Network development & management
- Provider engagement
- Data analytics
- Operations, claims, member service, enrollment, billing & reconciliation
- Physician education & engagement
- Product development & innovation
- Medicare marketing & sales
- Member engagement
- Health Insurance Exchanges and the new Marketplace products
- Business development & strategic planning
Benefits of Membership:
Healthcare professionals are eligible for Standard Membership with RISE, which grants access to:
- RISE-exclusive webcasts and educational webinars throughout the year
- RFP Support for identifying qualified vendor support services and competitive bidding
- Updates on the development of formal educational courses and career support tool development
- Priority notification of RISE conferences and webinars