The Institute’s curriculum provides practical applications of clinically-based case studies with real world challenges. All our training is focused on the new landscape of Risk Adjustment and HCC coding keeping you current with the changing healthcare industry. You’ll learn the strategic do’s and don’ts and the best practices that can be applied to your everyday hurdles.
Our concept, context, conduct and application approach provides you with the specificity needed to translate online learning into real life utilization.
Our courses are designed to help you advance your skills at the time and place which are most convenient for you.
Advanced HCC Auditor
- Understand the new role of the HCC coder in an electronic world
- Examine your risk fitness levels by running through a series of mock-audits and practice drills
Risk Adjustment Practitioner
- Navigate the risk adjustment roadmap
- Understand the linchpin of risk adjustment and the play between RA strategies and the bid process
The perfect option for large groups and companies that need a specialized training program. Let us design training custom built for your team and bring it to you!
- Customized content around risk adjustment, HCC Coding and documentation, RADV preparation
- Tailored agendas, lengths and flexible pricing for groups of 5 to 500
- Enjoy the convenience of conducting training in your own facility
Our certification programs help you navigate the complexities of government-based healthcare programs.
- Low cost and comprehensive
- Career-orientated and directly applied to job knowledge and skills
The 60 to 90 minute webinars are free to members of the RISE Association. Subject matter experts discuss specific topics of interest within our community specialty groups. These sessions are perfect for staying current with the latest regulations, tactics and changes.
Selected topics available several times a month
- Big Data Strategies and Implementation
- Natural Language Processing
- RAPS / EDS Migration
- Edge Servers and Encounter Data
- ... and much more
Quarterly online user groups offer the opportunity for your voice to be heard. Everyone learns from each other through moderated in-depth conversations covering the topics you care most about. You also won't want to miss our quarterly "live mic" meetups with community chairpersons.
- RADV and Payment Integrity
- RAPS/EDS Migration
- HCC Coder Focus Groups
- Provider Educators / HCC Coding and Documentation
In-depth events developed for our communities provide unparalleled networking and access to key opinion leaders. Choose events that fit your interests and your calendar.
Wide-Audience Summits with Broad Appeal
- RISE Nashville
- RISE West
- Medicare Marketing, Sales, Product and Engagement
Select Audience Conferences
- HEDIS, Quality, Stars
- Risk Adjustment, HCC Coding, RADV, Revenue Management
- Compliance, Oversight, Audit Readiness
- ACA Marketplace
- Value-Based Care
- Payment Integrity, Financial Operations
- Women in Healthcare
Find out more